Monday – Friday from 4:45 – 6:15p.m. at Elbel Field on South Campus
* one weekly music sectional will be scheduled outside of class time by the section leader
Game-Day Rehearsal Schedule for Home Games:
Depending on kick-off times, we will rehearse as follows
- Noon kick-off: 7:30 – 9:00a.m.
- 3:30 kick-off: 10:00a.m. – noon
- 8 PM kick-off: 1:00 - 3:00 pm
All rehearsals are curricular and attendance is graded.
Enrollment is required for all students.
Ann Arbor Campus students: please enroll in ENS 348.001 (2 credit class)* *If enrollment in section .001 will put you over 18 hours, with instructor approval and proof of conflict, you may register for section .002 (1 credit class.)
Dearborn and Flint Campus students: please contact Maggie St. Clair (email@example.com) for instructions on how to enroll.
Attendance is required at all official MMB events (conflicts must be preapproved by the Directors.) These events include:
- Band Week
- Regular class time rehearsals and weekly sectionals
- Game Day rehearsals and performances
- Travel to away games if assigned to the Performance Block. Depending on the year, we travel to Notre Dame and Ohio State or just to Michigan State during the regular season.
- Travel to a Bowl Game (depending on season outcome) if assigned to the Performance Block
- Band-O-Rama Performance
- Crisler Concert